YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Ticket Sales/Attendance ??

<< < (5/8) > >>

robmat2571:
Doing my part.  Bringing about 20 people to the game that were not at the Samford game:)  Sent out a facebook message and have set up a mini reunion of sorts in the tailgate lot.  Looking forward to seeing you all at the Ice Castle.  We will be the group in the tailgate lot playing the YSU fight song!  Come say hello!

ValleyTalk:
Just called to order 5+ tix. All the computers were processing other orders so they were going to complete later this evening. Rick Love on Vindy Talk Radio today said that, as of this morning, there were already more tickets purchased than the Samford game. So as of this morning, at least 5,322 sold. As of Tuesday morning, it was 3,300 per WFMJ.com, so ticket sales appear to be going much stronger than 2 weeks ago.

Link: http://www.vindy.com/news/2016/dec/07/rick-love/?radio

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on December 06, 2016, 09:39:38 PM --- he predicts that either tomorrow or the next day the student section will be sold out.
--- End quote ---

That would be awesome, but I'll believe it when I see it.  That would be the largest student turnout of all-time at YSU.

ytownchief22:
Getting a good vibe for attendance this week. A lot of people really getting the word out.

ysuseasonticket:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 08, 2016, 12:33:42 PM ---Getting a good vibe for attendance this week. A lot of people really getting the word out.

--- End quote ---

I'm also noticing a lot more people wearing YSU gear around town. It's great to see that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version