YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Ticket Sales/Attendance ??

<< < (4/8) > >>

IAA Fan:
PNC Bank and Youngstown State President Jim and First Lady Ellen Tressel are proud to provide 1,000 complimentary tickets to YSU students for this Saturday's playoff game at Stambaugh Stadium. The Penguins will host Wofford in the quarterfinal round of the FCS Playoffs at 2 p.m.

Students with a valid YSU ID can pick up their free ticket at the YSU Bookstore or the Stambaugh Stadium Athletic Ticket Office beginning at 5 p.m. on Monday. The YSU Bookstore is the preferred pickup location as tickets available there will be to prime seats, and students can avoid lines at the Athletic Ticket Office.

After the 1,000 complimentary tickets are claimed, students can purchase one ticket at $5 at the YSU Athletic Ticket Office in Stambaugh Stadium. All additional tickets are $18 before Saturday and $20 on the day of the game. For the postseason, the YSU student section will be located in Section 6 on the west side of Stambaugh Stadium.

PNC Bank also sponsored free student tickets for the first-round victory over Samford on Nov. 26.

YSU Bookstore Ticket Pickup Availability:

Monday – 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Tuesday – 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesday – 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Thursday – 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday – 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday – 10 a.m. – kickoff

IAA Fan:
Youngstown-area Pizza Hut restaurants are proud to partner with the Youngstown State University Office of Veterans Affairs to provide 300 complimentary tickets to Saturday’s home playoff game at Stambaugh Stadium. The Penguins will host the Wofford Terriers at 2 p.m. in the quarterfinals of the FCS Playoffs.

The first 150 active or retired military members to come to the Stambaugh Stadium Athletic Ticket Office can pick up two free game tickets with a valid military ID. The tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. The Ticket Office is open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. through Friday.

For information, call (330) 941-7227.

IAA Fan:
Just ordered mine around 6:05 and they were still open. She said two things:

1. they picked back up after 5 (makes sense, they should realize people work and provide even hours).

2. She said it has been much more busy than last home game already.

The YO Show:
Got my tickets today at 535. Still was a small line with 4 tellers... Didn't take long to get waited on but thought that was a good promising sign. Guy I usually talk to was giving tickets out and he told me that they already had given out more student tickets (over 500) yesterday than they entire week for the Samford game.

I asked for my buddy, who was planning on getting his student ticket on Saturday, if you can even get a student ticket on Saturday and the guy said while you could if there were student tickets left, he predicts that either tomorrow or the next day the student section will be sold out.

I'm thinking a good turnout. Though I work in Akron, there are more ysu engineering grads at my company than Akron grads by a large margin. My one coworker (he's actually higher up than me, but is in a different Dept. so not really my supervisor) bought 18 tickets for all the ysu grads in his Dept. I spoke to alot of the grads and everyone was hyped and said they were going. Should be a good turnout. I don't even care if some of them are band wagon. The more fans the better and this team deserves it.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on December 06, 2016, 09:39:38 PM ---Got my tickets today at 535. Still was a small line with 4 tellers... Didn't take long to get waited on but thought that was a good promising sign. Guy I usually talk to was giving tickets out and he told me that they already had given out more student tickets (over 500) yesterday than they entire week for the Samford game.

I asked for my buddy, who was planning on getting his student ticket on Saturday, if you can even get a student ticket on Saturday and the guy said while you could if there were student tickets left, he predicts that either tomorrow or the next day the student section will be sold out.

I'm thinking a good turnout. Though I work in Akron, there are more ysu engineering grads at my company than Akron grads by a large margin. My one coworker (he's actually higher up than me, but is in a different Dept. so not really my supervisor) bought 18 tickets for all the ysu grads in his Dept. I spoke to alot of the grads and everyone was hyped and said they were going. Should be a good turnout. I don't even care if some of them are band wagon. The more fans the better and this team deserves it.

--- End quote ---

Great to hear! I also heard the student tickets were going fast!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version