YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Congrats from NDSU! See ya in Frisco??

(1/2) > >>

lakesbison:
Congrats on the W.  . . . after all the smack talk from Jacksonville State last year and this year, we find it comical that they got Missouri Valley'd in the playoffs haha.

Don't know why we can meet up in Frisco???

penguinpower:
We are playing better on offense but we are pretty beat up right now.  Could have used that bye week

go guins:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on December 05, 2016, 04:54:22 AM ---We are playing better on offense but we are pretty beat up right now.  Could have used that bye week

--- End quote ---
You're right about that Power.  IMO this is our best defensive team ever, including the 6 that played for the national championship, but injuries are really mounting up and I do believe we can still handle Wofford, but we would need to be nearly 100% for NDSU if we (and they) make it that far!

DavedS:

--- Quote from: lakesbison on December 04, 2016, 11:00:26 PM ---Congrats on the W.  . . . after all the smack talk from Jacksonville State last year and this year, we find it comical that they got Missouri Valley'd in the playoffs haha.

Don't know why we can meet up in Frisco???

--- End quote ---
Hope we can meet again in Frisco--I was hoping that after our loss in Fargo that we would get another shot at the Bison--I had no doubts that they are the best team but think we have a decent chance since we lost the first one--I felt the odds of beating them twice in one year were astronomical.If we stay semi-healthy and don't overlook our current opponents hopefully we shall meet again. ;)

lakesbison:
geezus...who wouldve thought..

we got tickets and hotels for ya!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version