YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Wofford.

<< < (13/18) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 06, 2016, 06:28:28 PM ---Let's worry about this week ;)

--- End quote ---
DITTO! 

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: peteonastick on December 06, 2016, 07:38:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 06, 2016, 06:21:27 PM --- Sound, fundamental football!  Take it to them early and often and make them come  out of their game plan!  All the faith and confidence in the Pelini brothers to get this defense prepared for the offense they are running.  I think Montgomery is really stepping it up and getting the offense prepared lately. 

GO GUINS!

--- End quote ---
This is the best I've felt about the coaching staff as a whole in a number of years. I'm very confident in their ability to have the team ready on a weekly basis and the players responding to what they want done
--- End quote ---

ytowngirl:
I wish we could come.  Thank god for ESPN3.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
https://youtu.be/9QSmhMVDx1I  Hype video for Wofford..These just get better each week !!

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 07, 2016, 09:12:00 AM ---Terriers have not given up a 100 yard rusher all season long. Strength vs Strength I would say... Wonder if Coach Tress has any tips for Bo since his team in 96 beat this same Wofford offense.

--- End quote ---

I remember that game well. I never had an doubt about the outcome, but we really never could pull away from them. It was really a pound & grind affair. Adrian Brown days. I do not remember if Heacock was still DC, but we simply overpowered them. They jumped on us fast, but were not used to the physical nature of our D back then and had several fumbles. The reason that I remember it was because we all wondered if Brown or Cottom was going to be the starter for us at TB. Of course Adrian Brown became so prolific.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version