YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Wofford.

<< < (12/18) > >>

peteonastick:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 06, 2016, 06:21:27 PM ---I see where NDSU and JMU are the TV games this week. Had to expect that. The Dakota States get ESPN, while JMU v Sam Houston is on ESPN2. I was kind of hoping we would get ESPN2; but hey, we just need to win and get it in 2-weeks. I think JMU is the team to beat in that half;  they are really hot.

In fact, let's hope we take care of business and the Spiders defeat EWU, then we can grab a TV game at home!

--- End quote ---

Last home game this week no matter what.  EW and Richmond outbid us for next round already..lets take care of business this week!!  Sound, fundamental football!  Take it to them early and often and make them come  out of their game plan!  All the faith and confidence in the Pelini brothers to get this defense prepared for the offense they are running.  I think Montgomery is really stepping it up and getting the offense prepared lately. 

GO GUINS!

94Terrier:
We have a Southland Conference officiating crew for the game.  Any history with a crew from this conference?

ytownchief22:
Terriers have not given up a 100 yard rusher all season long. Strength vs Strength I would say... Wonder if Coach Tress has any tips for Bo since his team in 96 beat this same Wofford offense.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
One of the best ways to stop their offense is to take something away they do well dive, pitch etc. I look for our backside LB's to be sent in the A or B gap just about every play. Any word on DT Cody Squiric? We sure could use him in this game

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 06, 2016, 05:12:51 PM ---Really good opening week Pressers today. Coach Bo explains how Wofford's option is different than a true triple ... use of wing and some true 2-back formations. He compared it to the old Fitch teams. Boy he sure has learned what makes the Ytown media's ears perk up.   LOL

Jody is just bursting with pride and Hunter is so candid, he comes right out and addresses his transitions out and back in. My respect for him just increased exponentially watching it. (not that it was ever down).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjWqY9-Xo2RdfmVximfhy5Q

--- End quote ---
This is the mindset you want from one of your leaders on the team

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version