YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Wofford.

<< < (4/18) > >>

Wick250:
A Southern team coming here with next Saturday's forecast indicating a pleasant and balmy 32 degrees.  I love it.  And better yet they must use that fourth string freshman quarterback who is about 15% of the threat that Jenkins was today. 

I almost feel for SDSU (not really.)  They win a co-share of the conference title and the automatic bid, and thanks to NCAA regionalization, they get to go to Fargo for the quarterfinals.  Unseeded and mostly unloved, we get a home game on the same weekend against Wofford.  I guess regionalization can be wonderful if you get placed in the "southern" bracket.

guinpen:
I expect a dogfight

IAA Fan:
The Youngstown State football team will return to Stambaugh Stadium on Saturday, Dec. 10 when they play host to Wofford in the FCS Playoff Quarterfinals. Kickoff is set for 2 p.m.

Information Regarding Quarterfinal Game:

Tickets available for online sales Sunday at 2 p.m. Link to buy tickets: Purchase Here

YSU Athletic Ticket Office hours

Monday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
    Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
    Wednesday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
    Thursday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
    Friday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
    Saturday: 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.

Prices
$5 YSU students
$18 Reserved in advance / $20 on gameday
$25 Chairbacks
Penguin Club and season-ticket holders have until 6 p.m. on Wednesday to buy their seats before they are released to the public
Tailgate passes $25

DavedS:

--- Quote from: guinpen on December 04, 2016, 07:38:24 AM ---I expect a dogfight

--- End quote ---
Hope its a pitbull against a terrier :P

stlfn1107:
Any idea who to call about the tailgate passes? Seems the tickets line goes to the school's general info line.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version