YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

JSU

<< < (12/16) > >>

go guins:
 Love him or hate him.  Wells saved our season. Lets enjoy this at least I am!

Hey Nation, YSUGO is 100% right on this!  He is a winner and you sound like a very sad loser.  Instead of Nation for short, maybe we should start calling you Hillary?

DavedS:

--- Quote from: go guins on December 12, 2016, 09:46:19 AM --- Love him or hate him.  Wells saved our season. Lets enjoy this at least I am!

Hey Nation, YSUGO is 100% right on this!  He is a winner and you sound like a very sad loser.  Instead of Nation for short, maybe we should start calling you Hillary?

--- End quote ---
I procrastinated on posting the same statement--was going to post yesterday that whether you love or hate Hunter Wells he saved our season.

Penguin Nation:
delusional drivel......saved our season.......lol......was he saving it while refusing to put on the Penguin uniform while others were doing the heavy lifting against ISUr and UNI?  When he ran to the safety of the sideline in Q4 versus Wofford and stopped the clock, giving Wofford more time and endangering the outcome of the game and season?  Or having negative rushing yards in all but one game? BTW, that game against a #2 SoCon school should never have gone to OT.  We dropped in Massey from #3 to #4 after that game. We had the easiest path to the semifinals possible, which has allowed a QB frightened of contact to barely get us this far. Despite his disloyalty to the program, and disabling fear of contact that costs our team, I wish him well.  I hope the rest of the team, like the much improved o-line, WRs, and RBs (Webb, McCaster, Alessi), can continue to carry him on their backs.  "...every damn down"....unless you're a fragile prima donna QB....lol.

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: go guins on December 12, 2016, 09:46:19 AM ---Instead of Nation for short, maybe we should start calling you Hillary?

--- End quote ---

Watch it!  Hillary has a way of making ppl go away!  :D  If you'd like, you can donate to the "Penguin Nation Global Initiative", or the "Nation Foundation", and I'll promise to give 6% of it to Haiti.........

go guins:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on December 16, 2016, 08:54:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on December 12, 2016, 09:46:19 AM ---Instead of Nation for short, maybe we should start calling you Hillary?

--- End quote ---

Watch it!  Hillary has a way of making ppl go away!  :D  If you'd like, you can donate to the "Penguin Nation Global Initiative", or the "Nation Foundation", and I'll promise to give 6% of it to Haiti.........

--- End quote ---
Yep, I was right, a Hilly clone!  (you think 6% is going to Haiti, I bet you are high by half!) 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version