YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

JSU

<< < (2/16) > >>

Brother:
I’m not sure if we have had the most transfers or not.  I’m not sure if there are any official stats kept on that.  Regardless, it has worked for us pretty well. 

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: Brother on November 27, 2016, 02:40:35 PM ---I’m not sure if we have had the most transfers or not.  I’m not sure if there are any official stats kept on that.  Regardless, it has worked for us pretty well.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the info. We're pretty similar it seems.

Might be the first one to 10 wins haha.

I think your QB might give us problems, but we seemed to play to contain the SU QB in the pocket rather than rush and give him running lanes. It worked out well he was very hesitant throwing against 7 or 8 men in coverage. I hope we come up with something for your guy I saw some plays on youtube he's a handful.

Northcoast Penguin:
My daughter attends Murray State University and I had the opportunity to watch Murray State vs. Jacksonville State.  Jacksonville State played a poor first half but really handled Murray in the second half.  From what I saw, Brother scouting report is right on.  They have a stellar defense against the run and tended to give up some big plays with the pass.  Their QB is an outstanding athlete who can throw, run and has some size and speed.  Should be an outstanding game.

Penguin Ice:
The weather for Saturday is a high of 53. Winds about 7 miles an hour. And steady rain all afternoon. Not sure a passing game is going to work. Need to grind this one out and stay away from fumbles

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: Penguin Ice on November 28, 2016, 12:25:13 PM ---The weather for Saturday is a high of 53. Winds about 7 miles an hour. And steady rain all afternoon. Not sure a passing game is going to work. Need to grind this one out and stay away from fumbles

--- End quote ---
The latest forecast shows the rain holding off untill 5 p.m. with a light wind. I think J.S.U. will load up the box take their chances and force Hunter to throw. The key here will be pass protection and giving him time to throw..Should be interesting

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version