YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Lee Wright LB is cleared to play Saturday!

<< < (5/7) > >>

peteonastick:
I thought that Tressel suspended him for the season and was allowed to stay in school.  Technically the season is over.  Maybe that is the loophole.

Go Guins!

ValleyTalk:

--- Quote from: peteonastick on November 24, 2016, 10:25:30 PM ---I thought that Tressel suspended him for the season and was allowed to stay in school.  Technically the season is over.  Maybe that is the loophole.

Go Guins!

--- End quote ---
My understanding from reading the Vindicator articles was a University panel consisting of two faculty members and a few students decided this one. I never read anywhere that Tressel had a say this, although he could have.

The YO Show:
The most perplexing thing is he isn't in school for the fall semester, and that semester is not over until December as Double E pointed out. It could very well all be kosher, I'm just questioning because the whole thing is really strange, and I would just like to know for knowledge sake at this point  :)

IAA Fan:
No Tressel involvement here in the slightest. People, aside from halftime interviews ... he is university president and nothing else.

Penguin Nation:
Hopefully his JR year will be 5 games long.

http://www.vindy.com/news/2016/nov/24/ysu-ends-wrights-suspension/?newswatch

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version