YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Playoff Bound!!! Penguins Back in Postseason (Contains Official Bracket)

<< < (2/3) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: guinpen on November 20, 2016, 12:49:11 PM ---How about we worry about Samford and nothing else.

--- End quote ---
DITTO!!!

coachtress:
So I call to buy tickets this morning, called at 9:30 am, and I get an automated "Ticket Office is closed" message.  Yes, I know I can buy online, but I wanted to get an aisle seat, and online they don't really let you choose your seat.  More like luck of the draw.

go guins:

--- Quote from: coachtress on November 21, 2016, 09:58:01 AM ---So I call to buy tickets this morning, called at 9:30 am, and I get an automated "Ticket Office is closed" message.  Yes, I know I can buy online, but I wanted to get an aisle seat, and online they don't really let you choose your seat.  More like luck of the draw.

--- End quote ---
If you had season tickets, you get "your" seat.  Just saying.......

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: coachtress on November 21, 2016, 09:58:01 AM ---So I call to buy tickets this morning, called at 9:30 am, and I get an automated "Ticket Office is closed" message.  Yes, I know I can buy online, but I wanted to get an aisle seat, and online they don't really let you choose your seat.  More like luck of the draw.

--- End quote ---

I'm going to guarantee you an aisle seat "IF" you buy a ticket,,, just saying  ;)

Double ET:

--- End quote ---
I was there in person this morning around 10: 30 am. There were two girls working the ticket desk. I got my tickets in about 5 minutes without any waiting. There were only one other customer there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version