YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

FB vs MSU In-Game thread

<< < (8/10) > >>

HappyPenguin:
Best win I've seen in recent memory.

We had a couple pretty severe looking injuries on D.

Hopefully someone around practice next week can start a thread or post some updates on injuries

ytownchief22:
Moss was an ankle injury, probably could've played if the game was closer. Thompson we will have to wait and see. Powell does a good job in the position as well. Biggest injury I'm concerned about is Kennedy. Will he be ready for next week ???

DavedS:
Thought we were promised a 6-5 season best case scenario with no playoffs---will have to buy more popcorn and see how this plays out--its lookin like we dont need no stinkin Committee!

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on November 19, 2016, 06:26:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 19, 2016, 05:50:57 PM ---We have so many FBS transfers ...Bo needs to bring in Tressel for a little lecture on the celebration rules. we are constantly strutting and gesturing on the way in the end zone this season. That has go to stop in the post season especially. It will be much more strictly enforced.

--- End quote ---

Oh relax. What does them being FBS transfers have to do with anything ???

--- End quote ---

There is no excessive celebration in FBS. They will get sideline warning ...usually. That is assuming they do not build a player pyramid in the end-zone   ...   LOL. At our level the NCAA has made it perfectly clear. No gesturing. Give the zebra the ball and get back to the huddle.

The YO Show:
Wrong IAA, NCAA Football Rule 9-2, Article 1(a)(1)(d) and Rule 9-2, Article 1(a)(2) together are anti celebration penalties. They apply to FBS as well as FCS. Considering FCS and FBS are both Division I football and play under Division I NCAA rules.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version