YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

MBB vs Jacksonville

<< < (2/3) > >>

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ucfpengbuck on November 18, 2016, 07:16:11 PM ---Losing 79- 54 to Jacksonville on a neutral court is embarrassing.  Was Artis Gilmore in the lineup ?   Before I get too nuts lets see how we come back in the next two games.     

On to football!!!

--- End quote ---

In the last few years, the Slocum teams were always inconsistent. Last year, they shot the lights out in Oakland. The next game, they couldn't hit the side of the barn. The only consistent performance was the poor free throw shooting.

We will need a second consistent shooter besides Cam.

Dmorton:
Inconsistency is what happens to a program when you lose tow to three players off you're roster every season!

IAA Fan:
This was supposed to be the start of a big weekend for the Guin faithful (me) ... A tourney sweep in MBB and a home tourney invite in FB. I have kind of come to terms with WBB and they get to enjoy a big opportunity to go to Hawaii. It has not started out as planned. However today is another day and I am excited.

YSU1:
now that is a positive attitude.  the sun came up today but I can't see it because it is cloudy.  8)

Penguin Nation:
At least we get mad love from our Horizon League brethren.  We got that going for us.  :D

http://horizonleaguefans.freeforums.net/thread/923/youngstown-state-replaced

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version