YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Basketball vs zips

<< < (2/3) > >>

OleYSUfan:
WOW! What a comeback. I turned the game off at half, but was pleasantly surprised to see the final was 90- 82. Great win, keep up the good perforance.

go guins:
How could this possibly happen with the worst coach in the history of coaching? 
C'mon guys, fill me in.  I thought Slocom couldn't recruit a single player and if somebody stumbled into the lockeroom, Slocum would ruin his ability to play?

YSUFANSINCE1990:
  I was at the game Saturday night, and I was very impressed with YSU, they are much more athletic, and the Penguins had the best player on the court.  Very much improved.

I think the above comment was sarcasm, and actually defending Slocum, please don't go there.  His time here has been a disaster, look at the record, bottom line, the program remains irrelevant under his leadership.

Our two high profile programs, football and men's basketball, has two of the most miserable people running them  Pelini and Slocum don't like people, and avoid interaction at all times.  That is an issue.

go guins:

--- Quote from: YSUFANSINCE1990 on November 14, 2016, 09:59:42 AM ---  I was at the game Saturday night, and I was very impressed with YSU, they are much more athletic, and the Penguins had the best player on the court.  Very much improved.

I think the above comment was sarcasm, and actually defending Slocum, please don't go there.  His time here has been a disaster, look at the record, bottom line, the program remains irrelevant under his leadership.

Our two high profile programs, football and men's basketball, has two of the most miserable people running them  Pelini and Slocum don't like people, and avoid interaction at all times.  That is an issue.

--- End quote ---

Of course I was being sarcastic, which is a method of communication that is frequently lost on the less intelligent, sorry.

But you are being confusing and hypocritical

" I was very impressed with YSU"
Followed by
" the program remains irrelevant under his leadership."

Sounds like you want to hate Coach Slocum and don't have anything to hate him about.  I don't think there is a coach going that hates people, it just isn't in their makeup.  HOWEVER I do think they are a bunch of coachs that don't like the media and hateful bloggers, which is what you may be referring to.  Frankly, I'm OK with that.

IAA Fan:
Go Guins ...you need to use your  ;)  People are not unintelligent, just looking for standard protocol.

This is a forum, not a novel where you have had several best-sellers with a reputation for sarcasm ...and 200-pages around it. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version