YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Football vs. SIU: In Game Thread

<< < (12/12)

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: guinpen on November 13, 2016, 06:22:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on November 13, 2016, 02:22:34 PM ---Ohio St. and Michigan kickoff at noon..Hopefully if we get a home playoff game they schedule it later in the day

--- End quote ---

Have the game at noon or 1, screw osu/mich. Worry more about playing with the sun and maybe a little warmer. Earlier game would also be nicer for the St Francis fans as they make their drive home. How many folks are going to watch the mich game and then say, heck lets get all dressed up and go see YSU?

--- End quote ---

If they do that, they'll be lucky to have 5,000 show up.  It wouldn't be enough to even cover the bid.

YSU1:
they could let them sit anywhere they want, that way the tv camera could show a full section
The MAC does not set the world on fire with attendance.   those Tuesday/Wednesday games do not help their attendance.  I imagine they make money form ESPN.  :)

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: YSU1 on November 16, 2016, 12:45:42 PM ---they could let them sit anywhere they want, that way the tv camera could show a full section
The MAC does not set the world on fire with attendance.   those Tuesday/Wednesday games do not help their attendance.  I imagine they make money form ESPN.  :)

--- End quote ---

I am told by some Kent people that they like the W-Th games if they are at home as the fans like to be on TV & they turn out for it. So I wonder what do their Saturday's look like?  :)

This is coming though. ESPN has that 6-game Friday night deal with Big-10 vs PAC-10 coming soon. Too bad as I was hoping Friday nights might go to FCS ...but I do not see anyone skipping a HS game in Ytown.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: ysuguins4 on November 16, 2016, 12:09:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: guinpen on November 13, 2016, 06:22:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on November 13, 2016, 02:22:34 PM ---Ohio St. and Michigan kickoff at noon..Hopefully if we get a home playoff game they schedule it later in the day

--- End quote ---

Have the game at noon or 1, screw osu/mich. Worry more about playing with the sun and maybe a little warmer. Earlier game would also be nicer for the St Francis fans as they make their drive home. How many folks are going to watch the mich game and then say, heck lets get all dressed up and go see YSU?

--- End quote ---

If they do that, they'll be lucky to have 5,000 show up.  It wouldn't be enough to even cover the bid.

--- End quote ---

If the weather is halfway decent more like 10 - 13 or more but even at your number so be it,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version