YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Favorable Playoff Scenario

<< < (15/15)

guinpen:

--- Quote from: DavedS on November 19, 2016, 11:59:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: guinpen on November 19, 2016, 10:13:10 PM ---Well uni and WIU both lost, bummer

--- End quote ---
UNI wouldv'e just been a wasted playoff spot. ;)

--- End quote ---

Aren't they always!

Penguin Ice:
I'm hearing it's Albany in the first round not St Francis

IAA Fan:
I still think TV coverage is the biggest factor in the pairings. I really do not see any coverage on rivalry week. UNH, Richmond and Nova certainly do not all deserve home games. One of them is likely coming our way (if we are indeed one of the 2 TV games) for ESPNU or 2.  In fact I question their inclusion, but the MVFC blew it. ILS is the wild card. If their are 4 MVFC teams, then there will be 2 on each side with of us seeing the OVC & PL. The other seeing the CAA & then #2 or #3 seed. We want a #4 pick from the MVFC

Oh well, that is what the show is for. See you at 11a.

Penguin Nation:
It would not be surprising to see STFU travel to Lehigh, so one of them will advance to R2.  Instead of STFU, I could see hosting a CAA team (Nova, Albany, Richmond, UNH) or OVC (TN-Martin).  I would not rule out Duquesne getting an at-large, but doubt they'd play us again.

I think we get four, w/ ISUr in the mix.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 20, 2016, 10:25:55 AM ---It would not be surprising to see STFU travel to Lehigh, so one of them will advance to R2.  Instead of STFU, I could see hosting a CAA team (Nova, Albany, Richmond, UNH) or OVC (TN-Martin).  I would not rule out Duquesne getting an at-large, but doubt they'd play us again.

I think we get four, w/ ISUr in the mix.

--- End quote ---
Well, we will find out on ESPNU in 30 minutes. I am excited to be able to watch the playoff game at home and I don't really care whom we will destroy. I have been waiting a long time for this. Go Guins.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version