YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Favorable Playoff Scenario

<< < (2/15) > >>

The YO Show:
guinpen, you are correct, however the difference is those teams will be on a winning streak to end the season vs we were on a losing streak to end the season in 2012 when we beat Pitt.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on November 07, 2016, 06:52:51 PM ---guinpen, you are correct, however the difference is those teams will be on a winning streak to end the season vs we were on a losing streak to end the season in 2012 when we beat Pitt.

--- End quote ---

You are correct we ended badly, I was looking at the season as a whole. Regardless without an auto-bid 6-5 does not deserve any consideration.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: ysubigred on November 07, 2016, 11:01:03 AM ---
--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on November 06, 2016, 07:16:27 PM ---The U.N.I. and W.I.U. game is huge..If U.N.I. and Illinois St. both get to 6-5 their wins over Northwestern and Iowa St. will be taking into consideration. We all know what Southern can do offensively. Missouri St. has played everyone in the conference even in the first half, but have not been a strong second half team

--- End quote ---

8-3 YSU hosts 1 could be 2

7-4 road all the way ~ might not get in at all.

6-5 forget it!!

--- End quote ---

Very optimistic. I say we win out ...we travel. Which will work out in our favor anyway 7-4 YSU does not get in 7-4 NDSU does.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
There is a strong possibility only 3 teams from our conference will get in, maybe 4. I think Illinois St. deserves consideration after a win against SDSU and a FBS opponent even though they have finished the season at 6-5. Western will more then likely beat Southern and finish at 7-4, yet they have know signature wins to speak of other then a win over a weak N.I.U. team from the M.A.C. and will have only 4 conference wins. U.N.I. will have their backs against the wall playing against a SDSU team who has plenty to play for this week. We need to take care of business against Missouri St. to create some separation from Western and Illinois St. and not leave it in the hands of the committee

FOOTBALLFEVER:
http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/fcs-football/bracketology We still have another week to go. Just posted this for the fun of it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version