YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Should Coach Pelini not bring back Coach Montgomery for the 2017 season?

<< < (6/6)

IAA Fan:
My point is, we welcomed coach Carl and you guys think that anyone with that last name "walks on water". Again, I am not going to treat you like a child okay. I have a 1-year old a a 4-year old in the house already. So stop ruining every thread. The very least you do is put one of your "probably patent-pending" fire Montgomery lines in there.

What aggravates me is you bully everyone on every thread with nothing to support your statements so you resort to name-calling. you say I do not know the facts about Carl? How come you can comment on Montgomery and not mention facts? Here is few for you::

Shane has been the OC for 6-years prior to this year. YSU has scored more than 3-TD or more on 53 occasions and had more than 400 yards of total offense 35 times; the Penguins have scored 154 rushing touchdowns and 110 passing touchdowns; YSU has thrown for more than 2,000 yards and rushed for more than 2,000 yards every year. YSU's completion percentage (pass) is 59.8% over that same time.  YSU has attempted more than 448 rushing attempts in each year and the lowest season passing attempts was 229 in his first-year.

This is indisputable and came from YSU and a couple of 3rd-party stats sites. So what has changed? New head-coach. So it is clear that Coach M can produce ...let's offer him our support instead of relentless "badgering".

IAA Fan:
1. You are dragging this out so my post (or portion thereof) is removed. Not because I have to, but rather you are making it worse.

2. Secondly, you have been trying to get banned for some time now ...simply so you can go on another more national chat board and be partners with Paladin. In fact that is really the only reason that I keep you on here ... to spite the two of you for attacking my board. You used to make good comments. I don't do this for my health and there has only ever been one person ever totally banned from this board ...your buddy. Even the obnoxious Captain Cat was only banned temporarily and must have had 100 complaints about him all in a 2-month period. Even Paladin was let back on 3 or 4 times.

So that is all I am going to say on the subject. So don't let the threat of bans or post deletions scare you or anybody else for that matter. You are the only person that is just ignorant when talking about people. You can bash the performance of Montgomery and Strollo all day for as much as I care. It is your name-calling that i will no longer allow. At some point ...too many complaints will come in. Just so I am not guilty of hijacking the thread ..we can move on.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 08, 2016, 03:11:34 PM ---1. You are dragging this out so my post (or portion thereof) is removed. Not because I have to, but rather you are making it worse.

2. Secondly, you have been trying to get banned for some time now ...simply so you can go on another more national chat board and be partners with Paladin. In fact that is really the only reason that I keep you on here ... to spite the two of you for attacking my board. You used to make good comments. I don't do this for my health and there has only ever been one person ever totally banned from this board ...your buddy. Even the obnoxious Captain Cat was only banned temporarily and must have had 100 complaints about him all in a 2-month period. Even Paladin was let back on 3 or 4 times.

So that is all I am going to say on the subject. So don't let the threat of bans or post deletions scare you or anybody else for that matter. You are the only person that is just ignorant when talking about people. You can bash the performance of Montgomery and Strollo all day for as much as I care. It is your name-calling that i will no longer allow. At some point ...too many complaints will come in. Just so I am not guilty of hijacking the thread ..we can move on.

--- End quote ---

Who is this directed toward?

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on November 08, 2016, 03:28:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 08, 2016, 03:11:34 PM ---1. You are dragging this out so my post (or portion thereof) is removed. Not because I have to, but rather you are making it worse.

--- End quote ---

Who is this directed toward?

--- End quote ---

Sorry, not you. That was meant for Nation. It just included some points that I think everyone deserves to see.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version