YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Guins vs. Bison: In game thread

<< < (11/14) > >>

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 05, 2016, 06:18:34 PM ---Bishop's father ... he does. O play calling was quite good today ...if you do not see then you do not see it. These announcers are hillarious. "how did they hold"? Gee a 6-yard fumble loss was not even mentioned ....LOL

--- End quote ---

Play calling was horrible

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on November 05, 2016, 06:46:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 05, 2016, 06:18:34 PM ---Bishop's father ... he does. O play calling was quite good today ...if you do not see then you do not see it. These announcers are hillarious. "how did they hold"? Gee a 6-yard fumble loss was not even mentioned ....LOL

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Bull crap

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 05, 2016, 06:47:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: penguinpower on November 05, 2016, 06:46:25 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Bull crap

--- End quote ---

No pints in 12 quarters.  One TD in garbage time in 16 quarters.

IAA Fan:
post deleted. Has nothing to do with what the post was about. I said today's play calling was good. stick to the topic.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 05, 2016, 08:03:25 PM ---post deleted. Has nothing to do with what the post was about. I said today's play calling was good. stick to the topic.

--- End quote ---

If you can't score the play calling is not good.  Perhaps the play calling is not good for our players.  Montgomery is so predictable that I called the draw on the first play of the second half.  NDSU knew it too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version