YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Guins vs. Bison: In game thread

<< < (10/14) > >>

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: Buddy on November 05, 2016, 06:35:08 PM ---4  times inside the 5 and 3 points. WTF????

--- End quote ---

Fire the coach!! pick one or all :)

Buddy:
What???????

Buddy:
Not sure I can blame coaching. Way too many mistakes killed us. 

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: ysubigred on November 05, 2016, 06:30:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 05, 2016, 06:25:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: BishopsFather2310 on November 05, 2016, 06:12:07 PM ---Hunter Wells gives us the best chance to win lmfao... U idiots got what u wished for!!! I would be pissed if this dude was the starting qb at my high school and y'all wanted him to start for your D1 college team

--- End quote ---

Wells:  4 turnovers in 2 games, zero TDs in 2 games, fumbled snaps, negative rushing yards.....

If a deal was made that #6 would be our starter, it doomed a deep playoff drive.  I'm not even confident of playoffs w/ an offense since Wells was QB that can't even score a TD.  If such a deal was made, I suspect Wells accepted it as D2 schools were likely passing on him.

--- End quote ---

The offense looked piss poor before #6 ever came back. Monty needs a new home 5 years of bad offense in big games is enough. Plus YSU has not had an offensive line in years worth a sh**.

--- End quote ---

Yes, but we never had a game pre-Wells with no offensive TDs, and now we have zero offensive TDS w/ Wells.  Minus 34 yards rushing, 2 turnovers, zero TDs....these are unreal stats.

We were in dire straights when Trent and Ricky were injured, but to select a QB that led us (w/ the #1 pass D in the FCS) to a 5-6/3-5 record in 2015 is plain stoopid. It was choosing to lose.  Mays today had zero fumbled snaps, zero turnovers, and  positive rushing yards.  I'm not saying he's the next Jaws, but at least there's a chance of him progressing and the offense producing.

IAA Fan:
You want this team to be in the post-season? Not I said the blind man. Worse than not being in the play-off is being in there and looking like fools.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version