YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Guins vs. Bison: In game thread

<< < (9/14) > >>

Grapestreet:
I'm so mad I can't spell

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: BishopsFather2310 on November 05, 2016, 06:12:07 PM ---Hunter Wells gives us the best chance to win lmfao... U idiots got what u wished for!!! I would be pissed if this dude was the starting qb at my high school and y'all wanted him to start for your D1 college team

--- End quote ---

Wells:  4 turnovers in 2 games, zero TDs in 2 games, fumbled snaps, negative rushing yards.....

If a deal was made that #6 would be our starter, it doomed a deep playoff drive.  I'm not even confident of playoffs w/ an offense since Wells was QB that can't even score a TD.  If such a deal was made, I suspect Wells accepted it as D2 schools were likely passing on him.

ysubigred:
Between the 20's YSU's offense is good. They hit the 20 and the 3 stooges or the band comes in can't decide which is better :)

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 05, 2016, 06:25:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: BishopsFather2310 on November 05, 2016, 06:12:07 PM ---Hunter Wells gives us the best chance to win lmfao... U idiots got what u wished for!!! I would be pissed if this dude was the starting qb at my high school and y'all wanted him to start for your D1 college team

--- End quote ---

Wells:  4 turnovers in 2 games, zero TDs in 2 games, fumbled snaps, negative rushing yards.....

If a deal was made that #6 would be our starter, it doomed a deep playoff drive.  I'm not even confident of playoffs w/ an offense since Wells was QB that can't even score a TD.  If such a deal was made, I suspect Wells accepted it as D2 schools were likely passing on him.

--- End quote ---

The offense looked piss poor before #6 ever came back. Monty needs a new home 5 years of bad offense in big games is enough. Plus YSU has not had an offensive line in years worth a sh**.

Buddy:
4  times inside the 5 and 3 points. WTF????

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version