YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Guins vs. Bison: In game thread

<< < (3/14) > >>

ytownchief22:
There's no QB on this roster who can help this team win. Anything who thinks there is needs to take off the penguin tinted glasses and get some loony pills.

IAA Fan:
Play calling has been good on O ...why apologize? How about being honest ob D calling for once?

Penguin Nation:
If Davis is healthy, what a colossal f up to not start him, let alone bring him. 

mayor:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on November 05, 2016, 04:13:21 PM ---Bo pissed off Wells by burying him early in the season who was looking for a D2 school because he can't cut it at this level. Now Davis is upset because he did not get his job back after being healthy. Didn't even mke the trip with the team. What a mess. Need a new QB, need a new OC.

--- End quote ---
I heard what you heard and I can tell you...nothing can be farther from the truth than what that girl just said. Bo did not tell that girl that. I have been in contact with the trainers and coaches all week. Ricky didn't practice a down all week and spent every day at a different doctors office. More to come but that is nothing but a wrong statement.

IAA Fan:
nice series by the oline here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version