YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

NCAA Play-Off Committee announces block buster.

<< < (6/6)

IAA Fan:
Does it matter if you beat them after the last Saturday in November or before? Not really. Name a time when YSU ever beat the nation's top teams in the regular season back in the 90's. We did what we had to do to get in to the field of 16. If we do not have the resources to compete in the MVFC, then it is time to leave. It truly is that simple. Once you start seeing the post-season on a more regular basis, our coaching staff has to learn things all over again, as it takes a different type of team to win in a tournament. We will need to learn what to show and what not. Something Tressel was an expert at. I hope we need to learn that soon

Then again you will just insult the individuals that wrestle with these decisions everyday in their jobs.

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 04, 2016, 05:01:42 PM ---If we do not have the resources to compete in the MVFC, then it is time to leave. It truly is that simple.

--- End quote ---

We do not have the resources to compete with consistency in the MVFC, and we won't until we get FCOA.  This is the best season we've had since 2006, and we are ranked only 4/10 in the MVFC in Sagarin.  I wouldn't leave tho since the MAC implosion is not far off.

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 04, 2016, 05:01:42 PM ---Then again you will just insult the individuals that wrestle with these decisions everyday in their jobs.

--- End quote ---

Yes, but to say they "wrestle" with decisions suggests they have cognitive capabilities above that of a lizard.

IAA Fan:
Well if you think you can do better, YSU has hired many AAD's over the recent years. Send your resume. Until then, they are the experts; most of us are a bunch of die-hard fans on our site hoping we find the right balance on an over-achieving defense, under-achieving offense and improving special teams.

You make FAR too much of FCOA than it really is. Have you ever truly realized the there are 4 DI football schools in the the combined Dakotas? 11 in the surrounding states. There are 13 in Ohio alone and heading for 100 if you include the surrounding states. NDSU is at the top of the food chain ...we are at the bottom. So why do you always look for some miracle cure? You are so typical ... fight by insulting others instead of attacking their ideas. When in reality there is nothing to fight over. Oh yes ...the administration and staff is deliberately sabotaging their programs.

Keep looking for "grassy knolls" and ignore the need for 100+ yards of new turf.

IAA Fan:
Nation: if you expect your posts to stay. you better stop insulting people ... is this not what I have been saying ...grow up already. BTW we are the only I-AA FB program in NEO so your point was not very meaningful.

It is game day, can you not enjoy it? If you do not like the product on the field then stop watching it ...no one will care. IN the mean time stop trying to ruin everyone else's good time.

IAA Fan:
more useless banter?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version