YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

NDSU v YSU Lets get it on!!

(1/4) > >>

lakesbison:
1st place on the line, Fargodome Rockin, Bo Pelini getting Heckled, NDSU Defense playing amazing, NDSU offense barely sputtering..... should be a fun atmosphere.. any of you coming up??

Should be a good game!

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: lakesbison on October 31, 2016, 11:19:36 AM ---1st place on the line, Fargodome Rockin, Bo Pelini getting Heckled, NDSU Defense playing amazing, NDSU offense barely sputtering..... should be a fun atmosphere.. any of you coming up??

Should be a good game!

--- End quote ---

Where did you crawl out of?  We haven't' seen you around here in ages.  Our offense isn't sputtering it is stuck in concrete.

lakesbison:
yea, 2 new babies will do it to a guy, internet trolling level is at an all time low.... Im vulnerable and off my game, even Faux Pelini was feeling sorry for me on twitter the other day.

im gonna ramp it up with him tomorrow.....

Anyone coming to Fargo?  last time I was in Youngstown we had a blast, I owe some of you some beers! *Bring Yuenglin please!*

go guins:

--- Quote from: lakesbison on October 31, 2016, 12:13:02 PM ---yea, 2 new babies will do it to a guy, internet trolling level is at an all time low.... Im vulnerable and off my game, even Faux Pelini was feeling sorry for me on twitter the other day.

Anyone coming to Fargo?  last time I was in Youngstown we had a blast, I owe some of you some beers! *Bring Yuenglin please!*

--- End quote ---
We didd share a Yuengling with a couple of you guys last year.  Not sure if it was you or not, but if you owe us beers, we should "bring Yuengling?"   That doesn't sound just right to me.  Must be a ND thing?   

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: go guins on October 31, 2016, 01:15:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: lakesbison on October 31, 2016, 12:13:02 PM ---yea, 2 new babies will do it to a guy, internet trolling level is at an all time low.... Im vulnerable and off my game, even Faux Pelini was feeling sorry for me on twitter the other day.

--- End quote ---
We didd share a Yuengling with a couple of you guys last year.  Not sure if it was you or not, but if you owe us beers, we should "bring Yuengling?"   That doesn't sound just right to me.  Must be a ND thing?   

--- End quote ---

You can't get Yuengling in many states.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version