YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

vs. Sycamores ... in Game Thread

<< < (4/9) > >>

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on October 29, 2016, 07:37:11 PM ---I am proud of the way the team responded and the defense carried the team. The offense even got ate critical time off the clock in the 4th. Way for the team to keep fighting and get the win. Now, lets hope we can get our offense going a little more and beat NDSU next week. If we do that, and SDSU loses any of their remaining games, we could have a shot at the MVFC championship.

--- End quote ---

I don't see us winning next week.  We are inept on offense.

YSU1:
Hunter Wells looked rusty.  Play calling was bad.
Why do we run right all the time.   We run no screens.  No slants, very few quick outs.  We do not throw much to the Tight ends.  Offense too predictable.  HUGE CROWD.  Game was hard to watch. 

DavedS:
It wasn't pretty.We won.Ill take it!

ytownchief22:
I agree, the play calling does not help whoever is at QB. O-Line don't have the best feet so can't run a lot of screens. WR's have to do more. This team will be defense or die from here on out. Kennedy needs to get going on FG's. Can't be missing any more of those.

The YO Show:
Power, it will definitely be tough. I didn't say we would though, just we have destiny in our hands if we do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version