YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

HUNTER WELLS

<< < (4/9) > >>

peteonastick:
I heard it also.  Wells will get the start Saturday.  The story will be how much his heart is into it?  Smoke and mirrors...I just hope we protect him because it will be a long day if we don't.  Possible two QB system?  Just don't #$%^ this up right now!!!!   This is the most optimism I have had in a long time and possible playoff potential!

GO GUINS!

Double ET:
I wonder if Bo will disclose it on tonight's Penguin Gameday WFMJ TV broadcast coming up in 30 minutes.

ysuguins4:
If Wells is taking over as the starter, he'll have the three worst pass defenses in the conference to tune up for the playoffs against over the next 4 weeks.

YSUFANSINCE1990:
 Hunter Wells is starting at QB tomorrow, 100% certain.   Bo didn't answer the question, because Dana Balash never asked the question.  Balash is weak.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: YSUFANSINCE1990 on October 28, 2016, 12:54:23 PM --- Hunter Wells is starting at QB tomorrow, 100% certain.   Bo didn't answer the question, because Dana Balash never asked the question.  Balash is weak.

--- End quote ---

I watched the Penguin gameday last Wednesday. Bo said that Wells was back in practice this week. Balash never followed up with a question on whether Wells was going to play or start. It is possible that Balash was told not to ask that question.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version