YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

SDSU In-Game

<< < (13/14) > >>

IAA Fan:
We lost this one real early. We need to go back to a Montgomery offense. Maybe Wells will not transfer and we can bring him back. In the mean time, we are going to have consider starting Mays. To keep this offense, we need two more years of recruiting and I am not certain that I have the patience.

Buddy:
It almost looked like Davis was drawing plays up in the dirt calling his number every time.. Not even high school football.  More like backyard football

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on October 22, 2016, 06:09:52 PM ---We lost this one real early. We need to go back to a Montgomery offense. Maybe Wells will not transfer and we can bring him back. In the mean time, we are going to have consider starting Mays. To keep this offense, we need two more years of recruiting and I am not certain that I have the patience.

--- End quote ---
I agree..The sad thing about this is that wasn't that great of a defense we faced..If it wasn't for our defense this year we could very easily be 2-5..This offense needs to take some pressure off of our defense..I would go with Mays next week

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on October 22, 2016, 06:09:52 PM ---We lost this one real early. We need to go back to a Montgomery offense. Maybe Wells will not transfer and we can bring him back. In the mean time, we are going to have consider starting Mays. To keep this offense, we need two more years of recruiting and I am not certain that I have the patience.

--- End quote ---

Montgomery is an fing moron

WeAreYoungstown:
Montgomery has proven time and time again that he is completely incompetent in running an offense. Its absolutely asinine to think that we need to keep giving him chances. The sad thing is there is so much talent on our team, but our guys are not put in situations to be successful. Our offense is so bad that on third and long situations deep in our own territory, we are better off putting than risking a turnover resulting in points. (exaggerating there on the last sentence)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version