YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pelini & Purdue?

<< < (7/9) > >>

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: go guins on October 20, 2016, 03:24:29 PM ---Not sure I follow you here.  Yes, of course they are rumors.  Until the press conference, they are rumors.  But in my, and others, Balash has done a poor job of trying to get to the facts here.  To not even ask him brings up real issues of credibility, because obviously Pelini has preapproval of interview questions and Balash is a shill not an interviewer at all.  He is guilty of misrepresenting himself and his profession

--- End quote ---

IMO, it's a waste of time watching Penguin Gameday.  Questions of substance won't be asked, and any answer will not be challenged.  It's not just Balash, there was a pre-game radio interview with our AD in which the interviewer gushed over the AD.  Bob Hannon is the only one with anything resembling a testicle as he will at least prod a little with his questions. 

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on October 20, 2016, 03:56:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on October 20, 2016, 03:24:29 PM ---Not sure I follow you here.  Yes, of course they are rumors.  Until the press conference, they are rumors.  But in my, and others, Balash has done a poor job of trying to get to the facts here.  To not even ask him brings up real issues of credibility, because obviously Pelini has preapproval of interview questions and Balash is a shill not an interviewer at all.  He is guilty of misrepresenting himself and his profession

--- End quote ---

IMO, it's a waste of time watching Penguin Gameday.  Questions of substance won't be asked, and any answer will not be challenged.  It's not just Balash, there was a pre-game radio interview with our AD in which the interviewer gushed over the AD.  Bob Hannon is the only one with anything resembling a testicle as he will at least prod a little with his questions.

--- End quote ---

So true and so sad.

The YO Show:
Guys lets give dana a bit of a break here. Should he have asked the question? Yes, but he didn't start this all. 247 sports started this all and then Dana reported on what they had said.

YSUGO:
Penguin Gameday is about YSU football.  Not the time to ask a question about a rumor about HC.  But I agree the media here is weak. We are playing for f***ing first place.  Pelini would want the focus of the team and the fans on this game.  Not him!

go guins:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on October 20, 2016, 07:45:07 PM ---Guys lets give dana a bit of a break here. Should he have asked the question? Yes,

--- End quote ---

My question, why cut him a break?  As YOU note, he didn't as the damn question.  He is a professional reporter, not a college player.  I think it is reasonable to expect professional behavior from a paid professional. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version