YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pelini & Purdue?

<< < (6/9) > >>

DoubleE:
If Bo Leaves wouldn't darrell hazell be a front runner to replace him due to his ties to president tressel and his winning down the road at kent state ?

Penguin Nation:
He tweets about a potential mega-story.  He then interviews the subject of the mega-story, and inexplicably never raises the mega-story, and then refers to "a source close to Bo Pelini", after directly interviewing Bo for 30 minutes?

https://twitter.com/danabalash21/status/788963072463470592

Dana Balash
‏@DanaBalash21
.@21WFMJSports  I've been told by a source close to Bo Pelini that he has no interest in the Purdue coaching job...

go guins:
Hey Dana, this isn't Hillary's e-mails or Donald's groping.
You call yourself a "journalist" and the job covering this "story" apparently started locally by YOU, is abysmal.   Anonymous sources to say he has no interest?  You don’t even ask the person the question directly?   I would expect better from a freshman high school reporter, working on the yearbook!

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: go guins on October 20, 2016, 10:42:52 AM ---Hey Dana, this isn't Hillary's e-mails or Donald's groping.
You call yourself a "journalist" and the job covering this "story" apparently started locally by YOU, is abysmal.   Anonymous sources to say he has no interest?  You don’t even ask the person the question directly?   I would expect better from a freshman high school reporter, working on the yearbook!

--- End quote ---

They are rumors anyway. It is all nonsense.  Pelini said he wasn't coming here and he did anyway.

go guins:

They are rumors anyway. It is all nonsense.  Pelini said he wasn't coming here and he did anyway.
[/quote]
Not sure I follow you here.  Yes, of course they are rumors.  Until the press conference, they are rumors.  But in my, and others, Balash has done a poor job of trying to get to the facts here.  To not even ask him brings up real issues of credibility, because obviously Pelini has preapproval of interview questions and Balash is a shill not an interviewer at all.  He is guilty of misrepresenting himself and his profession

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version