YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pelini & Purdue?

<< < (5/9) > >>

IAA Fan:
what did he say and what channel? nothing but crap on 570

Double ET:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on October 19, 2016, 07:10:54 PM ---what did he say and what channel? nothing but crap on 570

--- End quote ---
It was on WFMJ TV - Penguin Game day. I watched most of the show and I did not hear the question being asked. The show was just over at 7:30 pm.

IAA Fan:
Ah Thanks ET. Wrong day for the radio show.

YSUGO:
I haven't read all the comments BUT Bo isn't leaving for awhile period.  Book it.

ValleyTalk:
I like Dana Balash and all, but his tweets on the YSU search weren't the best. Here are some of his tweets regarding the coaching search. Perhaps his sources were purposely telling him this information to deflect from the Pelini attention??? The most eye-opening is the bolded one. Within a few days after the Bo story broke, I reached out to the folks at FootballScoop who remained tight lipped about Pelini, but reaffirmed that they felt very confident in what they reported. I kept quiet about it and after it was official, FootballScoop put out a video explaining what happened.

Again, that is in way no disrespect to Dana as I watch him and like him, but in that instance his sources did him no favors. In regards to his tweet the other day, he was simply reporting what some other supposed "sources" claimed.

Dana Balash‏ @DanaBalash21
@21WFMJSports  A YSU source tells me NO OFFER HAS BEEN MADE TO BO PELINI for the YSU football position.

@21WFMJSports  Another name I'm hearing a lot today in regards to YSU job is Eastern Kentucky Coach Dean Hood.

@21WFMJSports At this time Dean Hood is the only name I see "in play" for YSU job, however things could change, but not seeing it right now.

@21WFMJSports I was told by source, Dean Hood was "very interested" in YSU job 5 years ago when they hired Eric Wolford.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version