YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pelini & Purdue?

<< < (4/9) > >>

Wick250:
As Chief just suggested, family is much more important to Pelini than some pundits might think.  When he was hired here, he stressed two reasons: the opportunity to send his children to Cardinal Mooney (his wife is also a Mooney graduate,) and the fact that Tressel was the president.  His oldest daughter is currently a sophomore at Mooney, and she did a wonderful job singing the anthem on Saturday.  I would be shocked if he moved his family before she graduates.  He also has a younger daughter.  I do not know how old she is.

Penguin Nation:
Dana hosts Penguin Gameday tonight at 7pm.  Hopefully he'll ask Bo about the Purdue job tonight.

No denial from Bo so far is significant.  Not good for recruiting.

go guins:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on October 19, 2016, 01:29:39 PM ---Dana hosts Penguin Gameday tonight at 7pm.  Hopefully he'll ask Bo about the Purdue job tonight.

No denial from Bo so far is significant.  Not good for recruiting.

--- End quote ---
So when a coach says, "oh, there is nothing to that rumor" we are to take his word for it?
C'mon man, every coach denies and denies right up to the press conference introducing him as the new coach.  I appreciate Bo NOT lying!

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Look at all the speculation last year from all the different media outlets on where Bo was going when there were coaching vacancies and not one single tweet from Dana..lol..Do you think this is something Dana felt the need to do to keep up? As many players and coaches that follow him on twitter is this something he wanted them to be aware of considering they are 5-1 and more then likely playoff bound ? If he does ask the question to Bo he will more then likely say " I DON'T KNOW WHERE THAT CAME FROM"

guinpen:
We are 5-1, tied for first, why are we always looking for something negative to talk about? Give it a rest

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version