YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pelini & Purdue?

<< < (3/9) > >>

ytownchief22:
Bo will not leave until his youngest daughter graduates from Cardinal Mooney. His son graduates this year.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
For Dana to Tweet that speaks volumes. He is going to get his money either way if not more. My gut feeling tells me he will not be back next season

YSUFANSINCE1990:
Go Guins is right, Pelini 5-6 is first year here, and he left Nebraska not on good terms.  Many college presidents and ADS don't want to deal with him, just the way it is.

Also, his position so unique, he doesn't need the money that comes with a Big 10 job, Nebraska is taking care of that.  Pelini is still attractive as a defensive coordinator at the big time FBS level, but his luster has worn off as a head coach, unless he wins big here.

go guins:
"For Dana to Tweet that speaks volumes."
If he were breaking the news maybe, but the story is all over the internet.  Much of it out of Nebraska as funny as that sounds.  teeeting means nothing if it is a follow-up to a viral story.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on October 19, 2016, 11:19:41 AM ---For Dana to Tweet that speaks volumes. He is going to get his money either way if not more. My gut feeling tells me he will not be back next season

--- End quote ---

Dana was just tweeting what 247 sports said. Dana is not some insider lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version