YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Quarterback Situation

<< < (4/5) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: DoubleE on October 20, 2016, 08:02:24 AM ---i wonder if we could flip the stow qb from his buffalo commitment

--- End quote ---
Wait a minute, I thought Mays was the second coming of Payton Manning? 

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: go guins on October 20, 2016, 10:45:10 AM ---
--- Quote from: DoubleE on October 20, 2016, 08:02:24 AM ---i wonder if we could flip the stow qb from his buffalo commitment

--- End quote ---
Wait a minute, I thought Mays was the second coming of Payton Manning?

--- End quote ---

No but the second coming of Kurt Hess would be nice. Mays already has better vertical speed than Hess. If he can give us Hess' horizontal speed ...he will have a great YSU career. Oh yes, throwing as well would be nice :)

DoubleE:
would be nice to have a backup qb if mays develops and a replacement if he does not

go guins:

[/quote]

No but the second coming of Kurt Hess would be nice. Mays already has better vertical speed than Hess. If he can give us Hess' horizontal speed ...he will have a great YSU career. Oh yes, throwing as well would be nice :)
[/quote]

vertical and horizontal speed vs Hess?  WTF are you talking about, big guy?
He throws like a girl, that is all the Mays QB issues worth talking about.  Even DAVIS throws better than Mays, and that's not a vary high bar.
Davis, the QB that throws better than Mays and runs better that Wells.  What a resume!
Maybe Bo should go to PU.  With no safetys, DE's and these QB's we could go 2-10 next year.

IAA Fan:
Throws like a girl ...I just think it is funny the way you phrased that. Now Opey you ought not to say that.

Andy Taylor: What?
Opie Taylor: Standin' on the corner, pickin' up girls.
Andy Taylor: What do you know about pickin' up girls?
Opie Taylor: Gosh, Pa, what's there to know. Whenever a girl walks by, he just picks her up and then sets her down and says, "'Scuse me, ma'am. Just checkin' your weight."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version