YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

SDSU Week

<< < (10/13) > >>

IAA Fan:
We match up much better against NDSU that we do SDSU. SDSU has a more diverse offense and more speed on both sides of the ball. NDSU has a bit more depth than SDSU.

I do not see our dline as being that good, but they seldom play without lots of help so it is hard to say. They are not getting stood up. Stig is saying that about our D line because of our knights ...Rivers and Moss. I have never really like to call DE's as being part of the line, as TE's are not on the line in today's game. Those two are FBS caliber and improved since they transferred. I cannot say that they will both hear their names called on draft day, but they will both see a roster beyond college ball.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on October 20, 2016, 06:49:19 PM ---We match up much better against NDSU that we do SDSU. SDSU has a more diverse offense and more speed on both sides of the ball. NDSU has a bit more depth than SDSU.

I do not see our dline as being that good, but they seldom play without lots of help so it is hard to say. They are not getting stood up. Stig is saying that about our D line because of our knights ...Rivers and Moss. I have never really like to call DE's as being part of the line, as TE's are not on the line in today's game. Those two are FBS caliber and improved since they transferred. I cannot say that they will both hear their names called on draft day, but they will both see a roster beyond college ball.

--- End quote ---

My god you cannot be serious. We have the best D-Line in the conference and probably the best in FCS. Rivers and Moss will be on NFL rosters. Sometimes I'm not sure what game you watch.

The YO Show:
chief, IAA said he didn't consider DEs part of the Defensive Line. If that is the criteria you use, then our line is a little less special. I still like our DTs though, and we have a good linebacking core. Can't even imagine how good we would be right now if we had that other LB that was suspended this year.

The YO Show:
Also, for the sake of argument, I do consider DEs part of the DL.

ytownchief22:
Savon Smith and Squiric are pretty damn good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version