YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

How many will show tomorrow nite! Give it your best guess.!

<< < (3/3)

IAA Fan:
Good point, but actually 2-ways. You can see them from the stadium. but also I had to tear down late in the lower lot. I could hear the National Anthem just coming out of the old M-7. There were at least 500 to 1,000 in the corporate canopies ...many of those may not buy game tickets and are just there to eat and drink. However, there was more than that still partying in the upper lot. You know 1k is quite an underestimate now that I think about it.

go guins:
That corporate stuff is just part of corporate America, not football.  They're not "fans," but more like leaches.  The worst I've ever seen is OSU.  Last time I left a tailgate party there, I thought I was the ONLY guy going to the game.  Yes, the stadium is full, but the tailgates are still packed too!  Bet you they have more fans outside around the stadium during a game than we have inside during ours!

ysuguins4:
I thought it looked about 2/3 full, so there weren't many no-shows from the 13373 announced attendance.  Probably would have been at least 4,000 higher if not for the Buckeye game.  The last time UNI came to town the attendance was 19277, and the October 10th game last year against Illinois State drew 17715.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version