YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Northern Iowa

<< < (2/15) > >>

YSUGO:
It really doesn't matter if we are better than the MAC.  We will always be the little sisters of the poor.  MAC in theory are the big boys and get to play the big boys for lots of$$$.  Nobody cares come November/December how we stack up.  This is like the Horizon league argument when Butler was in.  They left and we haven't done nothing since.  If the Bison would leave same drop off. 

The YO Show:
Lets focus on the upcoming game then. I think the Guins make a statement with a win over UNI.

penguinpower:
UNI is coming into this game pissed off with their backs against the wall.  Our running offense plays right into. What they are built to stop......the run.  They beat the hell out of South Dakota in every statistical category but gave up deep passes to them (like we did).  UNI also has not allowed a rushing TD this year.

I see this as a low scoring game and very close at the end.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on October 11, 2016, 07:03:02 AM ---UNI is coming into this game pissed off with their backs against the wall.  Our running offense plays right into. What they are built to stop......the run.  They beat the hell out of South Dakota in every statistical category but gave up deep passes to them (like we did).  UNI also has not allowed a rushing TD this year.

I see this as a low scoring game and very close at the end.

--- End quote ---

Wrong. They've allowed 2. YSU is the only FCS school to not allow a rushing TD so far this year.

penguinpower:
I read an article that stated otherwise.  I will try to find it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version