YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Northern Iowa

<< < (9/15) > >>

ytownchief22:
Wells has a shoulder injury that's not getting any better. Could not even run scout team. Hosick's career is done. It's down to Davis and Mays.

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on October 16, 2016, 09:01:18 AM ---Wells has a shoulder injury that's not getting any better. Could not even run scout team. Hosick's career is done. It's down to Davis and Mays.

--- End quote ---
I don't buy the shoulder injury report Bo gave

FOOTBALLFEVER:
When Davis comes back Montgomery will have to dummy down the offense and have Ricky throw from the pocket..There is know other solution..know quarterback can take this physical abuse over and over running the ball

IAA Fan:
I am going to say it again ...some of you are full of crap. You know, "questionable play calls" is the only thing you can say negatively about tonight's contest. We are supposed to be the most intelligent fans, yet you cannot look at everything in a game. This was a classic battle, driven by your 3rd-string QB and your OC and you cannot talk about how great it was to see the offense give itself (and this team) some identity. If we do happen to make the post-season...this will be the reason why. Yet our in-game thread is titled as some more unjustified for anti-Montgomery crap? My fault ... I left the house without creating the thread 8-hours before the game started.

YSUGO:
Been saying all along we needed to find an identity. Think we got one if we decide to use it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version