YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

All Red Unis

<< < (3/4) > >>

guinpen:
Do not like the idea of all red, reminds me of Boog Powell when he was with the Tribe, "A Big Martini"

ScarletRook:

--- Quote from: guinpen on September 27, 2016, 08:09:42 PM ---Do not like the idea of all red, reminds me of Boog Powell when he was with the Tribe, "A Big Martini"

--- End quote ---

You old geezer!
I saw Boog steal 2nd his last year as an Indian.  If that would have been football, the time would have expired before he got there.

GO GUINS!

Saw Kurt Hess on campus today but didn't talk football.  Fine young man.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: guinpen on September 27, 2016, 08:09:42 PM ---Do not like the idea of all red, reminds me of Boog Powell when he was with the Tribe, "A Big Martini"

--- End quote ---

When will I learn to double check I meant A Big Bloody Mary.

go guins:

--- Quote from: guinpen on September 27, 2016, 10:31:20 PM ---

--- End quote ---

When will I learn to double check I meant A Big Bloody Mary.

--- End quote ---
That makes more sense.  Nothing about Boog reminded me a a martini!
You guys have me 100% lost with the "too ghetto" comments, although I do rememeber the red suit Eddie Murphy pulled out of the dusty Porsche in 48 Hours.  That would really look good on Bo for a "red out" game some day!   

ValleyTalk:
IAAFan - the real question is are you going to be wearing all red on Saturday? We need to paint the stadium red!

Also, there is a new site I spotted on Facebook selling some YSU apparel. Looks like they have a red one for you IAAFan!
http://weareytown.com/shop/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version