YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Guins vs. Coyotes

<< < (13/15) > >>

ytownchief22:
As for Mr. Derek Rivers. We may never see someone with his ability in a penguin uniform again. What a player he is. Domination! Can't wait to see him on sundays in the future!

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on October 02, 2016, 12:05:39 PM ---Seven trips to the red zone, and five of those did NOT result in a TD.....against the MVFCs worst rushing D. Shameful.

MSU is 3-1/1-0....we may have already played our easiest conference foe...at home. 

I still believe in #11, but don't believe he's > #12. I don't think #11 is leaving, but assume #6 is.  #12 is the fourth highest passing efficiency QB in the MVFC (#19 in the FCS), and this myth that he can't "hit the numbers consistently" still follows him.  He's never thrown a pic before yesterday in his college career.  He's coming off a concussion....I'll cut him some slack.

--- End quote ---

2 TD on 7 trips down is losing football. That falls on the offense bud.

Its like this game after game in the second half. How can you even argue otherwise? That's just lame....you don't need to keep defending your arguement you made 3 years ago. Look at whats on the field and you just may see a pattern here. Come on 1AA, we will still respect you.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
I haven't heard of #11 going anywhere he would only have a year of eligibility left, but I guess anything is possible. Just can't get very excited about any offensive numbers or rankings considering who we have played

Penquin68:
I think the defense and special teams are fine.

Can't believe they ran the QB so much.  He needs to be used running but not nearly as much if he is to make it through the season.  We need #12 at QB to have a chance at wins in conference. At one point in the red zone he had 2 consecutive QB draws!  Also our pass patterns and receivers on many plays are not at all open which cause the QB to throw into coverage and hope for the best.  Need to re-evaluate the offence.  Also the run game in short yardage was sure lacking.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on October 01, 2016, 10:47:19 PM ---
I think they want to hurt the QB so Hosick can be the starter.   

--- End quote ---

Pretty sure that if they wanted Hosick to be the starter, all they have to do is say, hey Hosick you're the starter.

Guessing your comment was tongue in cheek.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version