YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Guins vs. Coyotes

<< < (2/15) > >>

coyotecrazie5:
Does Youngstown have any online streaming, or is ESPN3 the only choice?

Thanks

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: coyotecrazie5 on September 27, 2016, 05:10:10 PM ---Does Youngstown have any online streaming, or is ESPN3 the only choice?

Thanks

--- End quote ---

ESPN3 only, unfortunately.

ytownchief22:
Ricky, Jody, Brock all ready to go this week.

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: coyotefan on September 18, 2016, 04:28:10 PM ---*EDIT* I noticed some talk of you guys wanting to leave the MVFC. As an MVFC fan, I believe you guys are integral to the difficulty of the MVFC. I would be disappointed if you guys left the conference for the much inferior NEC.

--- End quote ---

Too late! The TV color commentator said that RMU is a new rivalry for YSU!  Seriously who knows what'll happen.  The MAC is a house of cards, and a new Ohio conference could form in the FCS.  If we don't get FCOA schollies like you guys are offering, the recruiting obstacles may become insurmountable.  I'd be very surprised if we left the MVFC for the NEC.  CAA maybe, but doubt that too.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: coyotefan on September 18, 2016, 04:28:10 PM ---*EDIT* I noticed some talk of you guys wanting to leave the MVFC. As an MVFC fan, I believe you guys are integral to the difficulty of the MVFC. I would be disappointed if you guys left the conference for the much inferior NEC.

--- End quote ---

I am one that would like to "move on" from the league, not knocking the league, not afraid of the competition, just cannot relate to the far off schools Iowa and the Dakotas. The NEC is not an option. The CAA would be a bit better, more name recognition with most of the schools and a little better footprint.

There are a bunch of attractive schools in Ohio and Michigan that would be a great fit albeit a few minor issues. Until they realize that they would be better in FCS it will not happen.

Looking forward to Sat

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version