YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Guins vs. Coyotes

<< < (10/15) > >>

IAA Fan:
absolute crap power and you know it. You are shown proof (not analysis. save that for the a$$holes on ESPN) and you just want to be a hater. Make that a blind hater. About as blind as our corner who actually turned his head twice today!

Our offensive play-calling mowed USD over today and the PLAYERS could not punch it in the end-zone.

Wick250:
IAA Fan,

You have a unique world view, and you probably do not realize what you just did by listing the summary of YSU possessions in this game.  You actually delivered a harsher critique of Montgomery than anything that Nation or Power ever posted.  The primary responsibility for an oc is to score points.  450 yards and only 23 points represents a shocking shortcoming.  You are a great YSU fan.  But there are some things that you just cannot see.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on October 02, 2016, 12:50:14 AM ---IAA Fan,

You have a unique world view, and you probably do not realize what you just did by listing the summary of YSU possessions in this game.  You actually delivered a harsher critique of Montgomery than anything that Nation or Power ever posted.  The primary responsibility for an oc is to score points.  450 yards and only 23 points represents a shocking shortcoming.  You are a great YSU fan.  But there are some things that you just cannot see.

--- End quote ---

Wick,  you and I are in total agreement.  The legacy of Montgomery is we don't score in the second half.  To my point, once again we score only 3 points.  We run our QB recovering from a concussion and call bad plays with 3 minutes left in the game?  Why would you throw it?  They stacked the box all night, it wouldn't have made much of a difference if we ran the ball.  We played into their hands but managed to win.  I am not a hater, I love my Penguins, but I expect the best, and I know when we have a championship team on our hands.  Right now it doesn't appear that way, but we have the talent and we are not playing well enough to win it all.  That problem lies with coaching.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on October 02, 2016, 12:19:20 AM ---absolute crap power and you know it. You are shown proof (not analysis. save that for the a$$holes on ESPN) and you just want to be a hater. Make that a blind hater. About as blind as our corner who actually turned his head twice today!

Our offensive play-calling mowed USD over today and the PLAYERS could not punch it in the end-zone.

--- End quote ---

The defense wasn't the greatest problem.  They didn't play well in the secondary, but the offense couldn't score on the goal line against a team that was outmatched?  Total BS.

ytownchief22:
I-AA fan, you are unbelievable. Held an offense that was averaging almost 40 points to 20 and that was averaging 400+ yards to 2 something. Beat the crap out of their running QB. Let them score a late TD when the game was out of hand already. You and Montgomery are best buds, we get it. But he is a joke of a play caller. Especially in the 2nd half. Makes no adjustments and will cost us more games in the 2nd half. You are all alone on this subject, sad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version