YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Bobby Morris

<< < (18/21) > >>

YSUGO:
Being tough is all good but we and he need to be smart about how we use Ricky.  We all know he is tough.  I want a running QB that's a threat to run, not a threat to pass.  His body of work hasn't showed that's he's a complete QB.  If you would ask any league Defensive coach what 12's tendencies and strength is I am sure the response would be all the same.  Good athlete that can run, still needs work on his pass game .  He reminds me of Pryor to be honest.  Again he has improved and let's hope he continues to develop

guinpen:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on September 18, 2016, 11:56:49 AM --- 

I fully agree.  I hate these games and I am not going to watch them anymore.  I don't care about it and if we lose we more than deserve it.  We don't belong playing these stupid teams and we don't belong in the MVFC.  Wish the people at the top would recognize this.

--- End quote ---

Wow,

mayor:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on September 18, 2016, 12:46:43 PM ---Being tough is all good but we and he need to be smart about how we use Ricky.  We all know he is tough.  I want a running QB that's a threat to run, not a threat to pass.  His body of work hasn't showed that's he's a complete QB.  If you would ask any league Defensive coach what 12's tendencies and strength is I am sure the response would be all the same.  Good athlete that can run, still needs work on his pass game .  He reminds me of Pryor to be honest.  Again he has improved and let's hope he continues to develop

--- End quote ---
His body of work is 1 3/4 games. He runs the plays that are called and if he can get some help with the dropped balls he will get better. He currently has the same completion percentage that Hunter had last year and gives us the running ability. Remember, he led the team in rushing and passing against WVU and didn't play the 4th qtr. Not saying he don't need to improve but he watched other people take all the snaps the last 3 years in games and practices, I would expect a little rust. If you want to be a hater, go on and hate. The Coaches and the players picked him to be the man. Ricky and the Guins are going to be just fine.

YSUGO:
Far from a hater but a fan but a YSU season ticket holder and. Penguin Club member for 25 yrs that  have seen the program regress and lose its fan base.  We have not made the playoffs in 10 yrs and I want us and Rickey to do well but with all the near misses etc it's hard to believe.  I agree about the WR play it's been inconsistent.  Go YSU!

mayor:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on September 18, 2016, 02:17:02 PM ---Far from a hater but a fan but a YSU season ticket holder and. Penguin Club member for 25 yrs that  have seen the program regress and lose its fan base.  We have not made the playoffs in 10 yrs and I want us and Rickey to do well but with all the near misses etc it's hard to believe.  I agree about the WR play it's been inconsistent.  Go YSU!

--- End quote ---
Well good. Lets all get behind these boys and see what they can do! There will plenty of time to analyze after the season. Football should be fun for the fans and the players. Let's have some fun on here and support our team. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version