YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Bobby Morris

<< < (17/21) > >>

YSUGO:
No snaps in last 3 games Wells is as good as gone.

ytownchief22:
Wells is an after thought now, let it go. Same with Mays. Not concerned by yesterday. Obviously they didn't show much of any of the playbook. Hosick left me underwhelmed but as long as Davis is back healthy that's no problem. Onto conference play fellas.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on September 18, 2016, 07:50:27 AM ---All I learned from this game is if Ricky Davis is our best option at QB we are in trouble.  Hosick performance was mediocre and against that competition he should have destroyed it.  I don't want to hear that we weren't up for the game and it's the competition and we aren't showing anything.  The league already know what this sh**ty offense will do after what 8 yrs of Monty. Let's hope we win 7 games.  I am in the Penguin Club and spend good money and what I see is a program with no identity or direction and I think it's time to pull the plug on me giving so much.  Let me clarify about Davis.  We expose him to to many unnecessary hits and he doesnt protect himself as well and play smart.  I like him but just don't see him staying  healthy.  Makes me sad I love YSU but it's on fumes right now and if it's losing my interest why would the casual fan want to come see them play.  Well newsflash!  They aren't. Especially against that competition.

--- End quote ---

Post of the year material here. 

I fully agree.  I hate these games and I am not going to watch them anymore.  I don't care about it and if we lose we more than deserve it.  We don't belong playing these stupid teams and we don't belong in the MVFC.  Wish the people at the top would recognize this. 

mayor:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on September 18, 2016, 11:47:13 AM ---Wells is an after thought now, let it go. Same with Mays. Not concerned by yesterday. Obviously they didn't show much of any of the playbook. Hosick left me underwhelmed but as long as Davis is back healthy that's no problem. Onto conference play fellas.

--- End quote ---
I couldn't agree more. People on here say things like they know what's going on, some of it is comical, but I want to clarify something... people keep saying Ricky got hurt running the ball and needs to be less physical in his play, Ricky was not hurt running the ball against WVU. On the interception that got called back at the end of the first quarter, he was nowhere near the runner and was targeted by a DL and a LB who drove him into the turf face first with both of them on top of him. Bo went to his defense against the refs but no flag was thrown. He played the 2nd and 3rd qtrs a little dizzy. When Bo questioned a decision late in the 3rd qtr he found out he wasn't thinking clearly and took him out. The kid is tuff and we will be good with him at the helm. Go Guins!!

Wick250:
Mayor, thanks for the clarification.  Those of us who just watched the WVU game on TV obviously did not see that.

As far as Wells, there is clearly a "gentleman's agreement" in place here.  He will help the team prepare and work the headphones but will not see the field.  That way, he can redshirt and preserve two more years of eligibility after he transfers to a lower level school.  This is the honorable solution for all parties concerned.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version