YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Bobby Morris

<< < (2/21) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on September 14, 2016, 11:27:36 AM ---Bo just didn't seem happy in his most recent press conference. Several questions were ask about Robert Morris and he either tried to dodge them or praise them for whatever he could. They had a total of 16 passing yards last week and 49 yards rushing. I believe they start two DT's that weight around 230-240. It's going to be ugly..Mooney or Boardman could probably beat them

--- End quote ---
You were doing good up until the "Mooney or Boardman" remark.  Besides being wrong, let's not be offensive to young men that are trying hard.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
I will give them credit they did win 4 games last year and gave us a scare of a life time. When you lose to a D2 school it's never a good thing. If they beat Malone next week I will be very Surprised. I understand the reasons for both programs having  a game like this but in the long run it does more damage then good

go guins:
So far they had scored 7 points and in a perfect world I would love a "throw the ball all over the field" team to give our secondary some work, but now you are hoping for -0- injuries and some backup experience. (At least I hope, after the overtime mess last year!)  Last year's RM game was what happens when you look ahead!

Penguin Nation:
I just looked at RMHS's stats.  Geez. I'd be surprised if this ramshackle team not only scores, but generates 100 yards of offense.  The red zone should be as unattainable as a date with Rihanna.  The D2 team that beat them lost the following week.  Maybe have the healthy first team in for a series or two, anyone injured sits, and let everyone play.  Have Trent in for the first half, and get Mays in there early.  We may need Trent to start for the MVFC opener.

I was surprised to see RMHS ranked as high as 111 out of 125 FCS schools by Massey (YSU #13).  This game will generate as much hype as watching paint dry.

YSUFANSINCE1990:
 Our scheduling sucks, until athletic department shows me I am wrong, we are afraid to play quality FCS opponents outside of conference.

Look at UNI, back to back weeks Montana and Eastern Washington; ND State played Eastern Washington and Charleston.  We play two scrimmages.   And they wonder why fans don't show up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version