YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Bobby Morris

<< < (10/21) > >>

FOOTBALLFEVER:
I predict we will punt very little or not at all and Zac Kennedy will have a sore leg after the game 

Penguin Nation:
I predict most RMU players will reluctantly take the field, although a few will be found clustered in the locker room rocking back and forth in a fetal position and blowing snot bubbles.  A few players from both teams will be later seen at C Staples in the third quarter.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on September 15, 2016, 10:59:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on September 15, 2016, 10:50:17 PM ---FYI: The reason Kent of Akron have come to YSU first is because they will simply ask us to travel there, and then cancel the return. Happens all the time.

Again, if we are supposedly in the strongest conference, then why not schedule the conference bye in 12-game seasons?

Right now we have to worry about getting those additional loges built, as soon Duquesne will want a return game and we need the revenue that we will lose.

--- End quote ---

LOL. The day we play a game AT Duquesne with their 2,000 seat stadium is the day I stop caring about YSU football. Joke.

--- End quote ---

Wow interesting comment

IAA Fan:
while it is fresh ...please let's not blame the opponent for tomorrow's rain-game attendance. You know as well as I that it will be a bs lie. I think the only rain game sellout ever was against UNI ...I think it was 2006 or 07. Tressel never sold out a home rain game ...even in the post-season with only 16k seats. I was at every home game in the entire Tressel tenure. The closest he came was that first Akron game, where we had rain and a great crowd. I think that was his second year. Those were the days where fans stood around the fence though and looked for free ...no visitors seats. Awesome site to see.

Go Guins 42-10 good guys.

peteonastick:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on September 16, 2016, 05:20:16 PM ---I predict most RMU players will reluctantly take the field, although a few will be found clustered in the locker room rocking back and forth in a fetal position and blowing snot bubbles.  A few players from both teams will be later seen at C Staples in the third quarter.

--- End quote ---

Just telling you like it is...attended way to many of these games at Stambaugh...it is a perfect storm...the triumvirate of disaster, the Father, Son and Holy Ghost of football conflict - rain, weak opponent, OSU on at 7:30 with OU (Which has the Mooney following to boot)...the three factors that lead to poor attendance.   

GO GUINS

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version