YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Bobby Morris

(1/21) > >>

ytownchief22:
Game should be a blowout as RMU is not very good at all. They are on their 3rd string QB... Bo said a lot of players are banged up, including Ricky who did not practice yesterday. Also said Brock is progressing nicely from a foot injury and could play this week. I would hold out all injured or semi injured players with the bye next week and get 100% healthy for conference play.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on September 14, 2016, 09:55:27 AM ---Game should be a blowout as RMU is not very good at all. They are on their 3rd string QB... Bo said a lot of players are banged up, including Ricky who did not practice yesterday. Also said Brock is progressing nicely from a foot injury and could play this week. I would hold out all injured or semi injured players with the bye next week and get 100% healthy for conference play.

--- End quote ---
Ditto on the "hold out" thought.  If we need Ricky and Brock to beat RM, then we will get killed in the MVFC anyway.   Anyway, I want to see full game from the start for Hosick (with mop-up duty for Wells)

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Bo just didn't seem happy in his most recent press conference. Several questions were ask about Robert Morris and he either tried to dodge them or praise them for whatever he could. They had a total of 16 passing yards last week and 49 yards rushing. I believe they start two DT's that weight around 230-240. It's going to be ugly..Mooney or Boardman could probably beat them

ytownchief22:
When does Bo ever look happy during a press conference ?  ;) I agree though, not much to say about Bobby other than to say they stink.

Wick250:
Their veteran quarterback probably returns from injury this week.  How much that makes them resemble a real college football team, who knows.  One could argue that we are not good enough to overlook anybody.  Look no further than last year against these guys after we played well in Pittsburgh. 

This does shape up as exactly what we did not need right before our conference opener.  Weak opponent, projected bad weather, another stupid 4:00 start with a poor crowd.  Not conducive to building up interest or confidence before South Dakota.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version