YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU Football conference oppenents

<< < (11/15) > >>

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on October 01, 2016, 10:38:38 AM ---Illinois st. @ NDSU and WIU @ SDSU two big games

--- End quote ---

Looks like I'll be dealing with the same ole' sh** from the worst "O" coordinator in the history of football. Is Klasic (sp?) still available  :o Also #12 was getting banged up pretty good from the worst "D" in the MVFC. Not to sound negative,, I just don't see him making it in tact  :-X

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Does anyone give Missouri St. a chance at home against NDSU.. The Bears have one of the top rushing defenses in all of FCS..As far as the playoffs are concerned we need to hope the Bison take care of business. The Bears just could be a 4-5 win team this year..At the same token we just need to win conference games and control our own destination

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on October 07, 2016, 09:30:38 AM ---Does anyone give Missouri St. a chance at home against NDSU.. The Bears have one of the top rushing defenses in all of FCS..As far as the playoffs are concerned we need to hope the Bison take care of business. The Bears just could be a 4-5 win team this year..At the same token we just need to win conference games and control our own destination
--- End quote ---

No.  Will be interesting to see if SD can give UNI a game.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
I think UNI has finally started to find their offense and that will be a difficult game for SD at home. This is a must win for us, No easy games left for us from here on out

IAA Fan:
MSU has more than a chance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version