YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

SEASON PREDICTIONS

<< < (5/5)

BishopsFather2310:
My nephew is on the team... Freshmen Malachi Newell #28, anyway... He told me hat he went into coach Pelini's office one day and saw EXACTLY what you just mentioned... A Red helmet with the chrome Y as well as a Mat Black helmet with the Red Y and a all chrome helmet with the Red Y... But he said coach Pelini said something about they don't have enough helmets for everyone that's why they haven't wore them... Hopefully coach was just pulling his leg and they are waitn for Homecoming and Sr night to wear them... Let's keep our fingers crossed!!! #Go Penguins

go guins:

--- Quote from: BishopsFather2310 on September 09, 2016, 08:52:33 PM ---My nephew is on the team... Freshmen Malachi Newell #28, anyway... He told me hat he went into coach Pelini's office one day and saw EXACTLY what you just mentioned... A Red helmet with the chrome Y as well as a Mat Black helmet with the Red Y and a all chrome helmet with the Red Y... But he said coach Pelini said something about they don't have enough helmets for everyone that's why they haven't wore them... Hopefully coach was just pulling his leg and they are waitn for Homecoming and Sr night to wear them... Let's keep our fingers crossed!!! #Go Penguins

--- End quote ---
Here's to Malachi having a great career at YSU!  Love the thoughts on new unis, but if we don't decide on a QB and find a replacement for Ken Durden, it's going to be pretty anti-climatic.

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on September 02, 2016, 07:34:28 PM ---Totally cheating since one game has already been played.

9-2 with losses to WVU and SDSU.

Win in Frisco.

It's going to happen.

--- End quote ---

Nevermind.

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on September 01, 2016, 07:28:26 AM ---NDSU is done for quite some time to come. I say Bohl will be back at the end of next season, but even then, the NCAA is breathing heavy in their direction. We will walk all over them this year ...but not SDSU, UNI, or ILS, or WVU. We need to take care of business and not be upset.

--- End quote ---

Post of the year

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: HappyPenguin on November 05, 2016, 10:02:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on September 01, 2016, 07:28:26 AM ---NDSU is done for quite some time to come. I say Bohl will be back at the end of next season, but even then, the NCAA is breathing heavy in their direction. We will walk all over them this year ...but not SDSU, UNI, or ILS, or WVU. We need to take care of business and not be upset.

--- End quote ---

Post of the year

--- End quote ---

LOL. Careful you may get banned! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version