YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

charleston southern @ north dakota state 7:30pm tonight ESPN

<< < (3/5) > >>

Double ET:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on August 27, 2016, 11:44:47 PM ---Bison may have won that, but they look very beatable this year.

--- End quote ---

Their QB could run and throw a deep ball. However, his pick 6 in their last drive almost costed them the game if CSU was able to make the 50 yard FG.

They also have power back.

What do you think we need to do?

The YO Show:
Am I the only one that thought the bison offensive line was not looking like it usually does then? Seemed much easier to get pressure, and it just seemed like their offense had trouble getting going against CSUs defense.

Double ET, is your question rhetorical, and if not what are you asking me exactly? Just wanna make sure I understand what you are getting at.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on August 28, 2016, 12:34:46 PM ---Am I the only one that thought the bison offensive line was not looking like it usually does then? Seemed much easier to get pressure, and it just seemed like their offense had trouble getting going against CSUs defense.

Double ET, is your question rhetorical, and if not what are you asking me exactly? Just wanna make sure I understand what you are getting at.

--- End quote ---
I was just stating we need to do the same thing similar to NDSU, a highly successful program. It really was not a specific question for you.

ytownchief22:
NDSU shot themselves in the foot plenty and still won the game.

IAA Fan:
You know Yo Show, we have never really had trouble getting pressure on NDSU; perhaps that is why we have been reasonably successful against them. In fact last year was the best D we have had since Heacock and we seemed to have the most trouble. Then again it could have been depth, as it certain was not the entire game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version