YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Duquesne VS. YSU

<< < (8/13) > >>

ytownchief22:
Bo and Shane just playing mind games with us all.

Charles Grove ‏@CgroveVindy  42m42 minutes ago

Ricky Davis said he knew he was the starter for a few weeks and asked it to be kept a secret. #YSU @vindicator

penguinpower:
Guys,

As I see it, if you run the QB in the mvfc, you will need at least 3.  They will kill a running QB. If that is the strategy, then we will need all of them.  Stupid strategy.  Run out of a power O as we did earlier in the game.  This isn't rocket science.

Wick250:
Very acceptable for the opener.  O-line did their jobs, albeit against a very weak defense.  Davis looked like a good match for this type of offense.  Wide receivers passed their initial test, but we have to see them operate against the better teams in the league before we let them off the hook.

Nice pressure on the Duquesne quarterback who certainly is legit.  And penguinpower, nice job by the new punter, your relative, I believe?  Two punts: one to the 13 yard line and the other one to the 9.  Can't ask for more.

ytownchief22:
Ricky is built solidly and is tough but he does need to be careful. I'll take a QB who can run over a sitting duck back there any day though...

ytownchief22:
#11 and #9 are going to be problems all year for opposing offenses. Glad they're on our side!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version