YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Duquesne VS. YSU

<< < (7/13) > >>

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nick on September 01, 2016, 12:02:55 PM ---I absolutely love college football, it's like the return of an old friend.  Looking forward to seeing old tailgate friends tonight, most of whom I have not seen since November.  If YSU has any shot at WVU, we really need to blow Duquesne out but I think the game is going to be close, YSU 31-24.

--- End quote ---

Anything less will be deemed a loss.  Need to impress the skeptical local folk to fill the Castle in 2016.

http://www.goduquesne.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/083016aaa.html

FBS INFLUENCE: There are 12 players who were previously on FBS rosters on the Duquesne roster in 2016, nine of whom are on the Dukes' opening day two-deep. Those players include senior WR Wayne Capers, Jr. (Arizona), sophomore QB Kareem Coles (Idaho), junior WR Jaquan Davidson (Pitt), sophomore LB Bryan Glover (Eastern Michigan), junior LB Carter Henderson (Penn State), junior WR Thomas Lucas (UConn), redshirt P/PK Mitch MacZura (Ohio State), junior WR Chavas Rawlins (West Virginia), graduate transfer WR Blair Roberts (Old Dominion), sophomore DB Brandon Stanback (Buffalo), senior LB Gary Wooten (Penn State) and sophomore DB Daquan Worley (Penn State).

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Could someone post a starting lineup for Duquesne? Thanks

Penguin Nation:
Painful pregame interview with moRon.  We'll be playing two NEC teams/season for the foreseable future.  No challenge from the interviewer at all.  Just slobbery accolades.

penguinpower:
Not to say I told you so........but I said they wouldn't score more than ten points on the defense.  Clearly I was correct in my analysis. 

ytownchief22:
First of all, s/o to the students. Prob the biggest student section for years at a YSU game. Duquesne was obviously worse than we all thought. Good to see Ricky get all the snaps. We can really succeed with this kid. Interesting to see Hosick play. Either Wells is really still banged up or Hosick has passed him up. I see Brock is out on the OL for a couple weeks with injury. Fraser did an admirable job. WR's actually impressed. Seems they rotate about 5-6 deep in and out. Defense lights out as always. Solid performance all around. Onto WVU!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version